4-Inch Insulated Intake & Exhaust Roof Vent – RG4-IE INSULATED
4-inch insulated flat and low slope roof vent for intakes and exhaust. Insulating your roof vent can help prevent rapid condensation. Rapid condensation is most often present in winter months where the temperature of the inside air is tempered above the outside air temperature. Most common instances to recommend insulating a roof vent are constant volume exhaust systems such as an ERV, bathroom exhaust and dryer exhausts. All three of these instances will see large amounts of humidity and moisture at they’re point of use. The other major benefit to insulating your roof vent is to prevent the internal temperature of the duct from dropping below the dew point. Not recommended for dryers use RJ4- Dryer or RG4-Dryer for insulated and uninsulated dryer vent options.
Learn more about this superior gooseneck roof termination by scrolling down to view product videos, CAD files, install instructions, and more. For quantities greater than 25 units please Contact Us for bulk discounts.
- 6 Inch GooseNeck With Built-In Removable Damper Door
- 6 Inch Removable Bug Cap With Stainless Steel Screen
- 6 Inch RoofGoose 27 Inch Sleeve
- R4.7 Insulation
- 6 Inch RoofGoose Rain Collar
- 4 inch RoofGoose Vertical Riser Clamp
- (2) 4Inch – 6Inch Bushings
- 4 Inch Stainless steel Hose Clamp
- 6 Inch Stainless Steel Hose Clamp Pre Laced on Sleeve Base
RG4-IE- INSULATED Submittal Sheet – PDF
RG4-IE INSULATED Install Instructions – PDF